Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Norman "Jim" Silas Archibald (1894-1975) of Seattle, Washington served in the U.S. Army Air Service, 95th Aero Squadron during World War I, and later published a bestselling book on his experience. He served again in the Air Force during World War II at home in Seattle. The collection contains correspondence, military documents, photographs, and other materials relating to Archibald's life and military service.
Abstract The collection is comprised of photographs related to French aviation during World War I.
Abstract Wilbur D. Kennedy, 1893-1943, was born in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and served as a pilot in the 12th Aero Squadron during World War I. Collection contains photographs, correspondence, military records, and other assorted materials relating to his World War I service.
Abstract The collection contains photographs and documents related to the life and World War I service of German-American Joseph Fritz Wehner (1895-1918). Wehner achieved Ace status and received the Distinguished Service Cross for his service in the 27th Aero Squadron before being killed in action.
- Subject: Caudron Type G.4 X
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces 3
- Archibald, Norman S., 1894-1975 1
- Army Air Forces School of Applied Tactics (Orlando, Fla.) 1
- Clemenceau, Georges, 1841-1929 1
- Draper, Eben Sumner, Jr. (1893-1959) 1
- Draper, Hazel Archibald, 1891-1973 1
- Edmonds-South Snohomish County Historical Society 1
- France. Armée de l'air 1
- France. Armée. Escadrille Lafayette 1
- Guynemer, Georges, 1894-1917 1
- Kennedy, Carmelite (Miller) 1
- Kennedy, Wilbur D. 1
- Luke, Frank, 1897-1918 1
- United States. Army Air Forces 1
- United States. Army. Air Service. Aero Squadron, 12th 1
- United States. Army. Air Service. Aero Squadron, 27th 1
- United States. Army. Air Service. Aero Squadron, 95th 1
- Weems, Katharine Lane, 1899- 1
- Wehner, Joseph Fritz 1 ∧ less
Contact us with a research request