Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Herman Butler Collection
Abstract Herman Butler, originally of Belleville, Washington, served as a pilot during World War I and after with the U.S.A. School of Aerial Photography at Langley Field. The collection contains materials relating to the Butler's wartime and postwar service.
Lionel Cherry Gilmour World War I Collection
Abstract The collection is comprised of a small photograph album, loose photographs, a prisoner of war diary, and assorted research documents pertaining to the World War I service and prisoner of war (POW) experience of Lieutenant Lionel Cherry Gilmour (1891-1973), pilot of the Royal Air Force (RAF) and its predecessor, the Royal Flying Corps (RFC).
Eric G. Peter Collection
Abstract The collection consists of photographs, military personnel documents, and wartime ephemera related to the Royal Air Force career of Eric G. Peter during and after World War I.
Robert E. Richmond Aero Squadron Photographs
Abstract The Robert E. Richmond Aero Squadron Photographs are comprised of two group photographs relating to the 371st Aero Squadron, with which Richmond served during World War I, as well as an insurance policy.
- Subject: Avro 504 X
- Great Britain. Royal Air Force 2
- Great Britain. Royal Flying Corps 2
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces 2
- Butler, Herman, 1899-1924 1
- Canada. Canadian Army. Canadian Expeditionary Force 1
- Langley Field (Va.) 1
- Peter, Eric G. 1
- Peter, Grace Helen (Fee) 1
- Richmond, Robert E., 1886-1950 1
- United States. Army Air Corps. U.S.A. School of Aerial Photography 1
- United States. Army. Air Service. Aero Squadron, 135th 1
- United States. Army. Air Service. Aero Squadron, 371st 1
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces. Services of Supply 1 ∧ less
Contact us with a research request