Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection — Multiple Containers
Contents of the Collection The Floyd R. Daniel Boeing Collection is comprised of materials relating to Daniel’s 26-year career as photographer and videographer at the Boeing Company. The collection primarily consists of photographic materials and assorted documents relating to Daniel’s career, as well as seven films, all ranging from the late 1920s to early 1960s.The photographs, which are comprised of 95 black-and-white prints, nine color prints, 22 negatives, and three transparencies, consist of official...
Collection — Folder: 1
Content Description The Charlotte Eising Boeing 80-A Crash Collection is a small collection of materials relating to the crash of a Boeing 80-A (tail number NC225M) in June 1930 in Wyoming. The collection includes five photographs of the crash. The 3x5.5" black-and-white prints are mounted on black paper and are significantly discolored. There is also a letter to M. Catharine Holby from A.G. Kinsman of Boeing Air Transport, Inc. regarding items lost in the crash; a business card for Kinsman; and a small clipping...
Collection — Box: Film Box 6, Reel: 1
Contents of the Collection The Harry R. Mankins Film Collection is a small collection containing one film reel from circa 1930s-1940s of various military aircraft and airliners flying around the Seattle, Washington area. Aircraft pictured include the Boeing XB-15, XB-17, 247, and 314 Clipper prototype; Consolidated PBY Catalina flying boats; and a United Airlines Douglas DC-3 "Mainliner" aircraft. Passengers, flight attendants, and flight and ground crew are featured in a few shots. Other scenes include a brief aerial...
Overview Robert Lewis Simons was a military and commercial pilot in the mid-twentieth century. The Collection is comprised of materials relating to Simons’ career , including log books, military records, photographs, and films.
- Subject: Airplane occupants X
- Boeing 2
- United Airlines 2
- United States. Air Force 2
- United States. Navy 2
- Associated Women Pilots of Boeing Field 1
- Consolidated Aircraft Corp 1
- Daniel, Floyd R., 1919-2008 1
- Douglas 1
- Eising, Charlotte 1
- Holby, M. Catharine 1
- King County International Airport 1
- Lunar Orbiter (Artificial satellite) 1
- Mankins, Harry R. 1
- Merrill, Mildred E. (Filz), 1898-1980 1
- National Championship Air Races 1
- Northwest Airlines Corporation 1
- Riddle, Mary, 1902-1981 1
- Simons, Robert L., 1905-1973 1
- Sterling, Cora 1
- Trans World Airlines 1
- United States. Army Air Forces 1
- United States. Army Air Forces. Bombardment Squadron, 39th 1
- United States. Army. Air Corps 1 ∧ less
Contact us with a research request