Virginia Wagner Commercial Airlines Collection
Collection — Folder: 1
This small collection is comprised of brochures, boarding passes, promotions, and motion sickness bags collected from Northwest Airlines and United Airlines flights between 1969 and 1991.
Language of Materials
All materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research and is accessible in the Dahlberg Research Center by appointment. For more information contact us.
Conditions Governing Use
The Museum of Flight (TMOF) Archives is the owner of the physical materials in the archives and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from TMOF archives before any publication use. TMOF does not necessarily hold copyright to all of the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from copyright owners. Consult repository for more details.
0.1 Cubic Feet (One letter-size folder)
The following serials have been separated from the archival component of this collection and are kept in the Library:
- Inflight Entertainment and Information Guide, United Airlines, November 1990
- Inflight Entertainment and Information Guide, United Airlines, April 1991
- On Board, Northwest Airlines; inflight information with entertainment guide, Jan. 1 – Feb. 15, 1991
- On Board, Northwest Airlines inflight information with entertainment guide, Feb. 16 – March 31, 1991
- Compass Readings, Northwest Airlines monthly magazine, March 1991
- Guide to the Virginia Wagner Commercial Airlines Collection
- Completed - Level 1
- L. Rola
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Edition statement
- 1st Edition