Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract The collection contains four photographs of fighter pilots who served during World War I and one photograph of a Fokker Dr.I Triplane (F.I).
Abstract Wilbur D. Kennedy, 1893-1943, was born in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and served as a pilot in the 12th Aero Squadron during World War I. Collection contains photographs, correspondence, military records, and other assorted materials relating to his World War I service.
Abstract The collection consists of photographs, military personnel documents, and wartime ephemera related to the Royal Air Force career of Eric G. Peter during and after World War I.
Collection — Box: Small Collections Oversize Materials 2006-2009, oversize: folder
Contents of the Collection Larry Trollen Collection of Heritage of the Air Lithographs is a set of 11x14" lithographs issued by the Leach Corporation, circa late 1950s. The lithographs depict various aircraft and include a printed caption providing context. There are also three (3) undated two-view information sheets with drawings (side and an isometric) of the Nieuport 17C.1 Scout, the S.E.5 and 5a, and the Fokker DR.1 Triplane.
- Subject: Fokker Dr.I Triplane (F.I) X
- Great Britain. Royal Flying Corps 2
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces 2
- Bishop, William Avery, 1894-1956 1
- France. Armée. Aéronautique militaire 1
- Great Britain. Royal Air Force 1
- James, William E. 1
- Kennedy, Carmelite (Miller) 1
- Kennedy, Wilbur D. 1
- Lufbery, Raoul Gervais 1
- Luke, Frank, 1897-1918 1
- Peter, Eric G. 1
- Peter, Grace Helen (Fee) 1
- Rickenbacker, Eddie, 1890-1973 1
- United States. Army. Air Service 1
- United States. Army. Air Service. Aero Squadron, 12th 1 ∧ less
Contact us with a research request