Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract Abraham Lincoln Brearcliffe, Jr. (1899-1984) was born in Washington state and worked for Boeing from 1930-1945. The collection features photographs, clippings and newsletters, foreman's materials, labor union membership books, and assorted ephemera from Brearcliffe's time at Boeing, most of which are almost exclusively from the war years (1941-1945).
Collection — Folder: 1
Contents of the Collections The collection is comprised of a Northwest Airlines Souvenir Flight Packet containing tickets, timetables, brochures, route maps, decal, postcards, and assorted travel receipts. Packet was received during a Northwest Airlines flight between New York and Seattle in July, 1954. Most of the brochures and postcards feature a Boeing 377 Stratocruiser.
Collection — Box: One
Contents of the Collection The Jean Marie (Granfield) Lyons Northeast Airlines Flight Attendant Collection is comprised of primarily textual materials and a small amount of photographs collected by Lyons during her 1951-1953 flight attendant career with Northeast Airlines. There are ten (10) photographs and nine (9) negatives. The photographs range in size from 3x5" to 8x10 and are mostly black-and-white. Two images have been colorized. Lyons is featured in most of the images, which are a mix of portraits and...
Collection — Box: One
Contents of the Collection The Mary (Finley) North Northwest Airlines Flight Attendant Collection is comprised of textual materials and photographs. The material was collected by North during her career as a Northwest Airlines (NWA) flight attendant, circa 1940s-1950s. There are five (5) log books, ranging from 1946-1950, that include details on North's flights, such as locations and dates; NWA materials, such as pay check stubs, ticket holders, business correspondence, and complimentary letters; and assorted...
Contents of the Collection The Robert H. Neale Flying Tigers Collection primarily relates to Robert H. Neale's 1941-1942 service as an ace fighter pilot with the American Volunteer Group (AVG), also known as the Flying Tigers, in Burma during World War II. The collection is comprised of visual and textual materials, including approximately 470 photographic prints and 61 negatives, military orders and documents, personal documents, and assorted clippings and ephemera. It also includes a significant amount of post-war...
- Subject: receipts (financial records) X
- Northwest Airlines Corporation 2
- Aero Club of America 1
- Air Line Stewards and Stewardesses Association 1
- Boeing Company 1
- Bogart, Humphrey, 1899-1957 1
- Brearcliffe, Abraham Lincoln, 1899-1984 1
- Chennault, Claire Lee, 1893-1958 1
- Chiang, Kai-shek, 1887-1975 1
- Chiang, May-ling Soong, 1897-2003 1
- China. Kong jun. American Volunteer Group 1
- England Air Force Base (La.) 1
- International Association of Machinists 1
- Java (Cruiser) 1
- Jones, Thomas A. 1
- Lee, Don 1
- Long, Chuck 1
- Lyons, Jean Marie (Granfield) 1
- Neale, Frances (Cole), 1916-1996 1
- Neale, Robert H., 1914-1994 1
- Neale, Robert H., Jr., 1943-2006 1
- North, Mary (Finley) 1
- Northampton (Cruiser) 1
- Northeast Airlines, Inc 1
- Northwest Orient Airlines 1
- Salt Lake City (Light cruiser) 1
- Sheet Metal Workers' International Association 1
- United States. Army. Air Corps 1
- United States. Army. Air Service 1
- Wilson, J. M. 1 ∧ less
Contact us with a research request